Chateau Chantal – Harvest Fest 2015 – October 3, 2015
Share with us the excitement of Harvest! Mark & Brian’s cellar & still will be open to smell wines, stomp grapes & tour. Our tasting room staff will serve wine tastes & take private label orders. SPECIAL PRICING on full case orders of any one varietal of wine!
Activities for all, open to public:
1:00 pm: Mini Slurpin’ Seminar – Learn the basics of wine tasting – slurping noises encouraged!
2:00 pm: Grape Stompin’– Put Lucille Ball to shame & get in line for your chance to crush grapes the old fashioned way: with your feet!
3:00pm: Distillation Seminar – join the winemakers as they show off their shiny copper pot still.
Discounts & Other Fun
• Exclusive case discounts of 20% off a full case of any one wine
• Wines by the glass from our tasting room, East Bay Wine Patio & newly opened West Wine Patio
• New vintage wines & products
• Wine Aroma Challenge & displays
• Register early for Wine & Cooking Seminars
• Bed & Breakfast reservations & packages
• Private label wines (order before the holiday rush!)
Wine Tasting open to the public all day from 11am-7pm. Must be over 21 to taste.